At nbareplay365.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This GDPR Compliance page outlines how we collect, use, and protect your personal data when you use our website.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It came into effect on May 25, 2018, and applies to all companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects residing in the EU, regardless of the company’s location.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to personalize your experience, improve our website, process transactions, and send periodic emails. We may also use your data to respond to inquiries, support requests, or other requests.
How do we protect your personal data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal data.
Do we disclose your personal data to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep your data confidential.
Your rights under GDPR
Under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to access: You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and to request a copy of that data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Changes to our GDPR Compliance Policy
We may update this GDPR Compliance Policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this GDPR Compliance Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
This GDPR Compliance Policy is effective as of the date of creation.